- Dual Plate Check Valves are light in weight thus easier handling and self supporting.
- More compact & structurally sound design.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Only Check Valve which can be installed for flow upside down due to spring assisted closure.
- Low Pressure Drop and reduced Energy Loss irrespective of Pressure Ratings.
- Streamlined flow way.
- Efficient and Positive sealing under most flow and pressure conditions. Valve closes before flow reversal
at zero velocity.
- Inherently Non-Slamming. No external devices /attachments required.
- Water Hammer almost non-existent.
- Long life and trouble -free operation.
The Dual Plate Check Valves is the most versatile design available in specific materials of construction to suit particular Pressure, Temperature and Fluid Flow Characteristics. Some of the Typical Applications are as follows
Water Supply Systems, Fire Water Systems, Cooling Water, Chilled /Hot Water Systems, Boiler Feed Water, Sea Water, Potable Water, Raw Water etc.
Oil & Gas
Onshore/ Offshore, Petroleum, Lubricating oil, Hydraulic oil, Edible Oils, LPG, Sour Gas, Low Temperature Applications etc.
Air & Gases
All Gases like Chlorine, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide (CO2) etc.
Metallurgical & Chemical processes
Sugar, Pharmaceutical, Paper, Cement, Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Zinc, Power and other Industries.