Sludges, Slurries, Powders, problems fluids that challenge today’s pulp and paper, chemical, textile, sewage plants, power plats and sugar mills. REGENT meets this challenge by refining the K-Series Knife Gate Valve. A precision-buffed knife plate cuts even the heaviest sludges, sharply and without erosion. One-piece trim provides corrosion-resistant, high-performance shut-off over a long service life. REGENT compact, lightweight Knife Gate Valves have been handling industry’s problem fluids dependable for many years. Perhaps it’s time they handled your…
- PULP & PAPER INDUSTRIES
- THERMAL POWER PLANTS
- SUGAR MILLS
- TEXTILES INDUSTRIES
- SEWAGE PLANTS
Regent has refined the time-proven knife gate design
- Tough, No-corrosive trims The stainless steel inner body is welded to the cast iron gland. The gland’s poly-vinyl chloride coating provides maximum resistance to corrosion and wear.
- The stainless steel knife plate is precious-buffed for tight shut-off. Its knife-like edge cuts off and shuts off even heavy or high-viscous fluids.
- A choice of three different seat rings In addition to the standard stainless steel seat ring, rubber and Teflon seat rings are available as options. Choose the one best for your fluid control requirements.
- Plane value seat to resist build-up The plane surface of the value seat has no recesses to harbour heavy fluid deposits that could build up and swamp the value.
- Leaktight multilayer gland packing The gland packing is Teflon-impregnated asbestos or vegetable yarn layered with moulded silicon rubber. This chemical-resistant packing provides total sealing.
- Bosses for positive seating Two bosses are welded to the value seat. These press knife plate snugly against the side of the seat ring for bubble-tight shut-off.
- Smooth handwheel opening / closing The double-thread screw on the stem makes opening / closing smooth and speedy.